SHIPPING AND RETURNS:
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your purchase, please contact our Customer Service Department by e-mail at info@RestaurantLights.com or call 954.670.1600. Our Customer Service Department is available for your assistance Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Eastern Standard Time.
- Domestic US Shipments:
Shipping is via UPS or USPS, whichever method the customer chooses during checkout. (RestaurantLights.com reserves the right to adjust the shipping method if address errors occur.) Ship date is varies from 1 day to 6 weeks from date of order, depending upon availability. Shipping times vary from 3 to 10 business days within the continental United States. Additional shipping time is required for Alaska, Hawaii and US Territories/Possessions.
NOTE: Purchaser will be advised immediately if an item is not available if Purchaser has selected an Express Shipping method.
- International Shipments:
a) The purchaser is responsible for any duties imposed by his/her country or region. The purchaser must research that information prior to purchasing or shipment. Under no circumstances shall RestaurantLights.com or its parent company, "Tropical Lights, Inc." be responsible to advise of, or pay for, any duties imposed outside the continental United States.
b) For International shipments, please select UPS International shipping methods. Should you wish to use a freight forwarder, place the the forwarder's address into the "Shipping Address" area of your order. On International shipments, the shipping method and related, costs, will be discussed directly with the purchaser, if necessary. All shipping charges are FOB, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.
- Shipping Charges: Shipping charges are weight based. Therefore the charges shown on your order are based upon real time rates pulled from UPS and USPS websites at the time your order is placed. We do not add any handling charges to any orders. All shipping charges are FOB, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.
- RETURN POLICY: Some of the items shown on this website are custom order items are not returnable. CLOSEOUT items are NOT returnable. Please check with our Customer Service Department at 954-670-1600 if you have questions regarding this policy. Shipping charges are not refundable. Items must be returned, freight prepaid, within 15 days of receipt of original shipment, and in the same condition they left our premises. A 20% re-stocking charge will apply. You must obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) prior to returning any items. Email or call Customer Service at 954-670-1600 for an RMA Number. This code is provided to ensure that your request is handled and processed both quickly and efficiently. Therefore, it is important that this number be printed on both the inside and outside of the package being returned. This will expedite the process and allow us to correct the problem more efficiently. Note that some items are not returnable (example: custom made items, special orders, expedited shipping items, etc.) Please check with our Customer Service Department at 954-670-1600 if you have any questions regarding this policy. RestaurantLights.com reserves the right to deny any product return for any reason.
- Damaged Goods: Should an item be received broken or damaged, email or telephone our Customer Service Department at 954.670.1600 within 5 days from delivery. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) will be issued. Claims will be placed with the appropriate freight carrier for reimbursement.
- Missing or Non-Shipping Damaged Items: All claims for missing or non-shipping related damaged merchandise must be placed within 10 days of delivery of the order. Please contact our Customer Service Department immediately at 954-670-1600. We are not responsible for damaged or missing goods claims placed after 10 days of receipt.
- We look forward to your continuing patronage!
For TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Click Here